Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jackson Hole Travel Bug Hostel - Jackson Hole, Wyoming

Thursday, 21 June 2012
.
Love ammo boxes.  More room for goodies...
Michael and I decided to do a couple around Jackson Hole town. We found it but had lots of just plain junk in it. I suggested to the owner of the cache that they might want to check it. There were three gloves among the other junk.  We went to a store beforehand to get a nice JH pin. We took the pathtag. Would be nice if others finding it made more of an effort.






Except for this one.  Three gloves?  Plastic army men?
I was pretty grumpy about this one because it really was a bunch of junk and I had taken the time to pick up some really cute swag.  Oh well.  You can't win them all and you do come to find out that many geocachers are not in it for the trinkets but for the find.  Me, I still like the trinkets.  So I will continue to leave cool stuff--for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment