Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Imposters Indeed - More Like Mafia Imposters

Bring me the head of the rat
This took THREE tries before I solved the mystery.  Went with my son who declined to search declaring it was too hot out (which it was, but no matter, I wanted to find it!)  Went again with my husband the next day and searched around to no avail.  The third time was a charm of sorts.  I went with a friend and her son to, first of all, introduce them to geocaching, AND to find the dang cache!  I thought I knew what it was supposed to be (or had narrowed it down to one of two things).  Turned out I was right!  Melissa (part of The Lorax Gang) actually FOUND the remnants of the cache.  Found what was left of this cache with The Lorax Gang.I contacted the CO to tell him the bad news.  He was grateful that I contacted him and has already taken it off line for the time being until he can fix this.  Good hiding place, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment